Welcome to the Controlled Substances Registration (CSR) Payment system.
MD/DO Practitioners have the option to renew both their Texas Medical Board license and Controlled Substances Registration at the same time at Texas Medical Board.
You can use this service to:
- Pay your registration renewal non-refundable fee.
- IMPORTANT: DPS Regulatory Services cannot renew the registration until a completed renewal application has been submitted and approved by RSD. The renewal form may be downloaded from the DPS Regulatory Services website. The completed renewal application may be submitted by email, fax (512) 424-5799, or by mail to the address noted on the renewal application.
Information You Need
- Controlled Substances Registration (CSR) Number
- Registrant Last Name or complete Business Name
- Valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
- Email Address
This online service is provided by Texas.gov, the official website of Texas. The price of this service includes funds that support the ongoing operations and enhancements of Texas.gov, which is provided by a third party in partnership with the State.